This very special 1986 MG Metro has covered just 12384 miles and is in a beautiful condition both mechanically and cosmetically.
- Moonraker blue metallic 424 paint with contrasting red MG decals in perfect condition.
- The light lenses are crystal clear and all rubbers and trim are like new.
- All glass including the front windscreen have the original registration etchings with original rear window sticker.
- The body work is in superb condition with no rust and importantly never welded.
- The underside of the car is perfectly clean.
- The spare wheel wears a matching Dunlop tyre with steel wheel. Original jack and jack bag present.
- Osprey trim with bright red carpets, over matts, seat belts and other red interior details all like new.
- The black dials and all switch gear function correctly.
- Original Philips cassette player in place with the cassette carrier still full with 80s cassettes!
- The door cards and dash are free from any damage or cracking.
- The boot area is spotless with an uncut parcel shelf.
- MG logo steering wheel and gear knob feel and look like new. The interior is faultless.
Engine and Transmission
- The engine and transmission are original and have just benefited from a complete service including a carburettor overhaul, tune and exhaust system.
Wheels, Tyres, Brakes and Suspension
- The original 13 inch alloy wheels have just benefitted from a professional refurb from front to back. Correct Dunlop SP Elite tyres have been sourced and also show very little wear. The suspension is sitting at the correct height after being pumped up and inspected and the brakes have been serviced.
- Supplied new by Skinners (Bexhill) on 07.05.1986 to a Miss T Wye part exchanging a Triumph TR7! Original bill of sale present. The history file is totally complete. Original stamped service book contains only Caffyns service stamps. All mots and a folder full of invoices mostly being Caffyns.
- The history file contains all the MG handbooks, user and maintenance guides and brochure.
This MG Metro now requires nothing. A specialist detailer has just completed a 4 day detail to the exterior & interior. The car looks like new! A renowned Mini & Metro specialist has just completed a thorough service of the car replacing any parts where required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a very rare MG Metro with over 50 hours having just been injected into her, ready to be driven or locked away. All recent work is warranted and all invoices will be supplied with the cars service history file.