This very special 1994 Clio Williams 2 has covered only 60,001 miles and is in a beautiful condition both mechanically and cosmetically.
- Like new 449 sports blue paint with contrasting gold Williams 2 decals in perfect condition. The light lenses are crystal clear and all rubbers and trim are as new. Windows have matched etchings with the original dealer tax disc holder and Renault Elf rear window sticker.
- The body is in superb condition with no rust to arches or cills, the underside of the car is perfectly clean and has been fully detailed, greased/oiled to protect for the future (before/after photos available).
- The original brake and fuel lines are present, the torsion bars have the original colour grade bands and the spare wheel is unused with the original jack and brace. Underside has no accident damage to structures.
- Cinder grey colour scheme with bright blue carpet, gear knob, seat belts and instrument dials, all in perfect order.
- Williams seats with Williams logos are in perfect condition with no signs of wear. The blue dials function correctly and the original Philips cassette player is present.
- The blue carpet has been protected by period Williams F1 carpet mats. Headlining, door cards and dash are free from any damage or cracking. The boot area is spotless with a period Elf oil container, while the parcel shelf carries the original suit carrier!
Engine and Transmission
- The engine and transmission have matching numbers. New cam belt and a full service was carried out by a Renault specialist less than 500 miles ago. Engine has just had a major service and even carries a genuine Renault exhaust.
Wheels, Tyres, Brakes and Suspension
- The original Speedline J15 light alloy wheels are resplendent in the correct Williams gold with a diamond cut lip, these look like new. Fitted with 4 brand new Pirelli tyres, 185/55 R15 V rated tyres (it should be noted that the original Michelin MXV3 tyres are no longer available with the correct speed rating). Brand new discs and pads have been fitted on all corners, with new bearings.
- Supplied new by Renault main dealer Bridge of Tipton on the 5th January 1995. The vehicle history is totally complete. Original fully stamped service book contains only Renault main dealer stamps, 12 in total. The last service stamp was carried out at Renault, Wolverhampton at 56,319 miles. Every MOT and tax disc bar 1 from new will verify the 60,001 miles covered.
- Enthusiasts will thoroughly enjoy reading the history file which contains every receipt from new. The history file contains all the original Renault handbooks including the Williams user and maintenance guide, brochure, Philips radio manual, unused Renault and Philips security window stickers, two sets of original keys, two Renault immobiliser pads, Renault accident pack containing a unused Renault camera, pen and pad and Renault 449 colour touch up pens. A specialist detailer has just completed a 4 day detail to the exterior & interior. The car looks new!
This is an opportunity to own a very rare Renault Clio Williams 2 with full documentation to verify the history, a very rare car in this condition. All recent work is warranted and all invoices will be supplied with the cars service history file.